ToDo Puebla is a portal that revolutionizes the way to find business information, social, cultural and entertainment in Puebla, which is located in East-Central Mexico. The state supports industries such as textiles, tourism, agribusiness, storage, medical services, furniture making and logistics services in clusters. In 2010, Standard & Poor's reconfirmed the state's 'mxA+' rating with a stable outlook due to the state's finances.
The portal has been designed with the highest standards of quality, adhering to proven methodologies to ensure ease of use while catering to different segments of the population enabling them to find easily what is happening in Puebla.
The content that is available includes:
- Companies and professionals presented in an innovative format and graphical re-sortable lists to quickly find products or services of specific interest.
- Social Events featured Puebla society, with the events of the best magazines available in Puebla.
- Youth Forums, where everyone speaks about their likes, interests and place of study or work. All the kids from Puebla have their own space on the internet and add their friends.
- Commercial cinema and cultural events listing, where users no longer have to navigate multiple sites to find all the movies that are playing because it is listed succinctly in one, easy-to-access place. You can also filter movies by genre or classification. Going to a movie has never been easier.
- Calenders with events marked out related to concerts, sports, theater, conferences, exhibitions and more. Local residents can quickly look up events they've heard about on the radio or a banner they saw on the road.