We are focused with our clients' goals, and we move mountains to achieve their objectives. Our passion for achievement is what drives us and our customers. By partnering with Navsoft, you ensure a successful journey that will bring in the results that you want. Our web development success recipe includes the following components:
1. Graphic Design - We create custom design solutions that get attention and work beautifully. We help you with thoughtful marketing strategies, imaginative web design and effective web development, so you can present your business and products to the world with pride and confidence. In the process, we reinforce your company's brand and easing purchasing decisions. This is how we convert your website visitors into customers.
2. Usability & UI Design - We create user-centric design in compliance with the usability guidelines that outline the visual design principles, consistency of the access to and behavior of common elements of the interface across major OS and desktop environments. As a result, sites see improved user experience including increased customer loyalty, higher conversion rates, lowered abandon rates and even decreased customer service requests.
3. Coding & Development - Our rich pool of talented and experienced programmers and developers guarantee assured results. We employ only highly qualified professionals who create strategies to bring your business into the leading edge, give it an online presence to resonate with your target audience. Not just another website, we aim to provide just the right technical solution for your business.
4. QA & Testing - Our strict quality assurance process is meticulously followed and regularly updated to ensure that your website meets the highest possible standards on all levels. The QA process covers everything from the initial design concepts including functionality and business logic, right down to each line of code that makes the website work.
5. Support & Maintenance - We understand the need to continually make changes and updates to your Web site. These are things that must be done not only to get new visitors to your website, but to also keep your current visitors coming back. We will be there for you: from simple questions to long-term business strategy and planning. Our only mission is to make your website a true success.
6. Content Management – Most of our websites come with a Content Management System (CMS) that enables you remain in control of your website. The backend managed CMS allows you to easily update and manage your entire website without any external support or assistance. This reduces operating costs and provides for timely updates. Our CMS is very easy to use.
7. Logo, Branding & Identity - Logo design, identity design and branding all have different roles, that together, form a perceived image for a business or product. A great logo conveys an important message instantly. Our logo design and brand and identity services will emphasize your company's strengths, and reflect your core business values.
8. Video & Motion Graphics - A research shows that shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to make a purchase. It’s no secret that video is the most powerful and effective marketing tool for online businesses. It captures and engages your audience, and helps customers connect with your brand. We produce attractive and eye-catching motion graphics videos and create a solid connection between a brand, a message and an audience.
9. Photography - Nothing compliments and represents your business better than professional and authentic photographs of your team, products and/or services. It makes you stand out and connects on a personal level. Our commercial Photographers work together with our Graphic Designers and Creative Project Managers to create experiences that engage, excite and inspire.
10. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - D When people search for your products and services, you obviously want to appear as high in the search engine rankings as possible. We achieve high search engine rankings for your website by studying your competition, optimizing your site and monitoring its progress while continuously making adjustments to our SEO strategy.