CGI partnered with Navsoft to build a robust ERP system that gives them a competitive edge and boosts long-term profitability. Together, we re-engineered a unified business process that resulted in smarter database management, enhanced productivity, enriched customer relationship and greater revenues.
Renewing customer relationship
by re-engineering service experienceConnect With Us
Consumers' Guarantee Insurance Company Ltd. (CGI) is the second largest auto insurer and the third largest property insurer in Barbados. The client is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance, and asset management services to individuals and corporates across the globe. Over the last two decades, CGI has disrupted the domestic insurance market with innovative products and services such as "Agreed Value" motor insurance, "AutoMate" roadside assistance, “HomeMate” household assistance and free car valuations.
CGI approached Navsoft to rebuild their corporate website in order to be up-to-speed with their customer-first approach.
They needed to streamline their data processing in order to scale up their existing ERP functionality beyond just data storage.
And most importantly, they wanted a mobile-app to facilitate interactions between agents, customers and the company with speed and efficiency.
Navsoft built a highly functional, secure and user-friendly mobile app
as well as website that turned one-time transaction into long-term relationship
A sure-shot insight
Selling Insurance policies is not about collecting annual premiums. It is about earning trust for life.
Here’s how we did
what we did:
We focused on data integration as the top-most priority to scale up business proficiency at all levels. We added customer-centric features and functions to create value and convenience as well as to speed up stress-free claim settlement.
Our solutions not only enriched the way CGI functioned, but also evolved the overall customer experience and satisfaction, leading to renewed trust, loyalty and growth.
Empowering agents and actuaries
- We engineered a centralized platform to streamline data processing on priority, which enabled actuaries to perform faster analysis and stay ahead of the competition. Moving away from manual calculations and task-management powered up profitability.
- A dedicated dashboard on the mobile-app facilitated agents to conduct risk-assessment, generate quotes, track pending premiums, manage payments, process claims and manage renewals accurately and effortlessly. They could also address their client’s critical requests from the app itself.
- We built a one-of-a-kind, user-friendly mobile app that allowed customers to file a claim on the spot. All they had to do was simply call, verify details and claim the insurance on-the-go. The improved, automated processes hugely cut down on average claim processing time and renewal experience.
- A unique ‘Road-side Assistance’ feature was plugged-in to extend on-the-spot assistance to customers in crisis; such as flat tyre, car breakdown, dead battery, out of gas, lock out or stuck in a ditch. Going an extra mile helped CGI gain trust and respect of their customers.
- The app also offered instant, personalized query resolution basis policy details.
- We made it convenient for customers to scan, upload and save documents, apply for various requests online, edit and update forms and submit the same using digital signature.
- We enabled policyholders to link accounts of their family members in order to manage payments, follow ups etc. seamlessly.
proficiency and revenues
- Our end-to-end solutions improved business efficiency and responsiveness throughout customers’ lifecycle, from generating insurance quotes to the ‘claim payment cheque’ and everything in between.
- We empowered CGI to optimize revenue per client by enabling easy access to customer data; in order to create relevant cross-sell and term renewal opportunities.
- We enabled CGI to easily track agent productivity and accurately calculate commission in real time.