SahlEdu is a leading portal that has managed to revolutionize primary and higher education in the Middle East and all over the world. Sahledu is a common meeting platform for students, teachers, parents and even schools so that they can easily collaborate, discuss and learn in a healthy and informal environment. The website is an excellent platform for group work and learning aiming to cover all aspects of school education in the Middle East and over the world.
- They needed an online social app for the schools in Saudi Arabia that brings together school, students, teachers and parents in one place on one centralized platform with a special feature for group discussion to exchange views and perspective.
- The client felt the need for a centralized school management system that could be operated easily with defined user roles and accurate monitoring of performance and daily activities.
- They also needed a high-end repository for storing all e-learning documents that could be accessed at any time to avail relevant information.
- 36 %Increase in Student Attendance
- 28 %Enhanced User Experience
Here’s How We Did
What We Did:
We designed a comprehensive online training platform ensuring smooth communication amongst parents, teachers and students to enhance the entire learning experience.
Feature Rich Platform Makes Learning More Social and Engaging
- The app enabled the school to post various ongoing social media activities to keep the students, teachers and parents updated.
- We created a special forum for group discussions authorized by specific schools or teachers.
- Sharing files within a group of school or teachers became easy. The students who had permissions could access all the shared files.
- The app enabled the school or the teachers to create polls and take opinions of the students and parents on a particular topic, event or subject.
- The app also featured a featured event segment where the management updates about the tournaments, functions, talent contest, etc.
- Delivered a social communication medium using which students can easily share their knowledge on social networks.