Welcome to Navsoft – a place where your passion for technology meets your true potentials. A place where talent is recognized, rewarded and nurtured to reach their next level of growth. We bring together the finest technology, tools and talent to create the most ambitious solutions for the world’s leading brands. Here, you will build projects that the world will be proud of.
- We set up a meeting at a mutually convenient time to discuss all your functional, business and technical requirements. Alternatively, you may send us an RFQ.
- If required, an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) can be signed.
- We listen, brainstorm and analyze your requirements until we thoroughly understand your business goals and the project deliverables.
- We differentiate ourselves by providing strategic ideas and concepts to make your solution work.
- Next, we submit a detailed techno-commercial proposal where the indicative time-frame, costs as well as suggested technology options and proposed number of developers are mentioned.
Finalization & Execution
- Once the quote is forwarded it is followed by a round of discussion where in the price, terms and the detailed scope of work is mutually finalized.
- Subsequently you need to sign the contract and pay an initial advance.
- Payments can be made by wire transfer or credit card.
- At this point, we allocate a project manager who will act as the communication and coordinating bridge.
Planning & Initiation
- Once we receive the signed Work Order along with the upfront payment, we prepare a detailed Project Plan which contains the tasks, timelines and milestones. This is submitted for your approval.
- Our team then creates the functional specifications and system architecture design documents before they start coding.
- Wire-frames for finalizing the UI/UX design components are designed and submitted for your approval.
- We take approximately 10 working days for preparing the wire-frames and aforesaid project documents and expect your quick approval.
- Completion of the above tasks prepares us to initiate the project and kick start the development process.
- In order to prevent loss of time during this period, we start working on the design. A Design Questionnaire is initially sent to you for your thoughts, inputs and brief.
- Any and all changes (as long as they are not outside the discussed scope) required by you should be made at this point as we will not accept any changes thereafter. On sending the revised and final project plan / wire frame we require your written approval to avoid any dispute in future, relating to the scope of work.
Development & Review
- On receipt of the completed design questionnaire, we send you up to 3 mockup designs for your approval.
- Development also begins simultaneously.
- Your project’s work will be uploaded on a pre-designated URL to enable viewing at your convenience and to avoid any communication gap. User interfaces and written specifications start coming to life.
- You can also track your project progress in real-time using your designated JIRA board where all assigned developer(s) will update their work status on a daily basis.
- The Project Manager/Team Lead conducts daily scrum meetings, weekly demos & review meetings (we follow the Agile Scrum Process) to ensure daily task completion.
- Every week, on a pre-assigned date of your choice, we provide you with a Project Demo to show you the visual progress of your work and if required, even conduct a Sprint Planning Meeting to discuss about the next week’s tasks.
- Our preferred mode of communication is over Skype & email. You can also contact us at any time over phone. We have escalation models to ensure your issues are handled in a timely manner.
Testing & Release
- Nobody is perfect. Our testing team carries out the primary testing of the functionalities and features.
- We follow JIRA for bug tracking. Developers perform fixing of bugs/issues identified by the testing team which get closed after multiple runs of the test cases.
- Quality testing is conducted on each module after its completion.
- Once system/integration and regression testing is completed, we upload the milestone on your staging server and ask you for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Weekly feedback on the above is critical and mandatory.
- Developers works on your given issues and release the final tested milestone to the production server based on your approval & signoff.
- On completion of each pre-approved milestone, invoices are raised on a pro-rata payment schedule.
Final Integration &
- Once all the modules and functionalities are completed we conduct a final integration & regression test. If required, we give a full demo of the project.
- This is followed by final acceptance and the project is signed-off.
- All payments are to be 100% cleared before we initiate the process of launching the project/ site and transferring the source codes/files (if applicable).
- Once the dues are cleared we ensure smooth transition of your project / files to your designated server and launch the project/site.
- Project Completion formalities which include taking client feedback are also carried out.
Ongoing Support &
- There is an initial warranty period in which we support you after which you can enter into an Annual Maintenance Contract (we offer various types of Maintenance Contracts) to enable continue with post-development support.
- We are also happy to help and suggest any enhancements in the future.