MethdologyConnect With Us
Brainstorming & Analysis
- We set up a meeting at a mutually convenient time to discuss all your functional and business requirements as well as your technical needs in detail. Alternatively, an RFQ can also be sent from your end.
- We can sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) if required.
- We listen, ask lots of questions, brainstorm together and analyze all the requirements until we thoroughly understand the project and your business goals completely.
Finalize Requirement & Scope
- Based on our discussions, we jointly finalize the requirements and scope of your project.
- We differentiate ourselves by providing strategic ideas and concepts to make your solution work.
- As per the finalized requirements and scope of work, we define the indicative time-frame and costs as well as suggest the desired technology and proposed number of developers.
- A detailed quote / proposal can also be sent if required.
- This will be followed by a series of discussion and negotiations wherein the price, terms and the detailed scope of work is finalized.
Sign Contract, Pay Advance& Initiate Project
- Once the business goals are defined or the basic scope and requisite developers are finalized you need to sign the contract and pay the initial advance.
- Payments can be made by wire transfer or credit card.
- Where required we can sign an NDA
- Generally a Project Manager or Team Lead (depends on the number of developers taken) is
assigned to the project and who will act as the communication and coordinating bridge.
- On receipt of the advance, the project is initiated and the development process is kick started.
- Once we receive the signed Word Order along with the upfront payment, we prepare a brief Project Plan (MS Projects) / Wire Frame which contains all our alterations and milestones and submit it for your approval.
- It takes approx. 10 working days for preparing the Wire Frame. During this time a Project Manager / Team Lead is assigned to the project (in case you have hired 2 or more developers) to communicate and coordinate.
- All changes (as long as they are not outside the discussed scope) required by you should be made at this point as we will not accept any changes thereafter.
- After any iterations/ changes we submit a revised, final project plan / wire frame for which your written approval is required.
- This avoids any sort of confusion or disputes in future relating to the scope of work.
- To prevent loss of time during this period, we
simultaneously start working on the design.
A Design questionnaire is sent to you for your inputs and brief on the look and feel.
- On receipt of the completed questionnaire, mock up designs are sent for your approval.
- Development also begins simultaneously as the related developers(s) get cracking on the project.
- Your project’s work is uploaded on a pre-designated URL to enable viewing at your convenience.
- The Project Manager / Team Lead conducts daily scrum meetings (we follow Agile Scrum Process) to not only ensure daily tasks are being done but to allocate and discuss future tasks.
- Our preferred mode of communication is over Skype and email. You can contact us over phone anytime as well. We have escalation models to ensure your issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Updates and time sheets are sent to you to enable monitor the progress of the project and to ensure that the functionalities and features are up to your satisfaction. This avoids any communication gap.
- Every week, on a pre-assigned date of your choice, we provide you with a Project Demo to show you the visual progress of your work and if required, conduct a Sprint Planning Meeting to discuss about the next week’s tasks.
- We would MANDATORILY need your regular feedback (at least weekly).
Testing & Pro-Rata Payments
- Nobody is perfect. Our testing team carries out the primary testing of the functionalities; features and coding. We follow Asana and Mantis for bug tracking.
- Quality testing is conducted on each module after its completion. Once the beta version is complete the application is subjected to further testing on our server.
- Payments are generally on a pro-rata basis i.e. based on the percentage of development done. These milestones are mentioned in the Project Plan.
- Once all modules and functionalities are completed, we conduct a final test/demo
- Once you have checked the final version of the project and are satisfied with the results, we initiate the process of launching the project / making the site live.
- Your acceptance and sign-off would be required at this stage. However, all payments have to be 100% cleared before the files / source code are transferred / uploaded.
- Once the dues are cleared we ensure smooth transition of your project / files to your designated server.
- Project Completion formalities which include taking client feedback are also carried out.