Hoist Energy, a Norway-based fast-growing energy saving enterprise is dedicated to automation and energy efficient solutions for corporates globally. They have invested significantly in management and monitoring tools to control energy consumption in their client’s buildings.
- With energy consumption on a perpetual upsurge and budgets on a constant crunch, the operational costs for the building owners were shooting through the roof..
- They needed insights into how their buildings work, identifying the peak time for office space and energy usage and what utilities are being used the most.
- 32 %Reduction in Energy Consumption
- 26 %Reduced Energy Costs
Here’s How We Did
What We Did:
We implemented a unified and comprehensive industrial energy consumption data solution to streamline the building’s entire energy operational workflow process. We helped the client to take a giant step towards sustainability & scalability.
Complete Energy Optimization
- We ensured seamless integration with a robust IoT framework for an intelligent and effective Control and Monitoring System for the client.
- With our proven expertise in Cloud-based app development coupled with the client’s vast experience in ventilation, Service Control & monitoring we developed an intelligent and effective control and monitoring system.
- Our robust solution reduced energy consumption and cost with improved efficiency
- Our comprehensive industrial energy data analysis platform facilitated seamless data integration, unified operations, and enabled faster decision-making.
A Holistic Approach to Data Integration
- We synced the Buildings’ energy consumption data from various external servers into one secure central application.
- We instituted automatic backup of all, important data from the local installation of the buildings’ energy equipment.
- We integrated all crucial information such as the technical status, energy consumption, alarm, reports and functional groups etc in one place for a seamless access.
- The improved indoor climate resulted in lowered energy consumption and cost; and in turn reduced the corporate carbon footprint for companies associated with our client.
- Greater efficiency and significantly reduced operational allowed for greater scalability for Hoist Energy and their clients